Sunday, May 31, 2009


Melody Eh$ani was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She originally had plans to attend Law School after college but her heart pulled her in a very different direction. Melody once wrote, "I was internally drawn to…design." If Melody were asked why she designs she might say, "I want the women who wear my shoes to have the same opportunity for equality, wholeness, and self-expression. My style is inspired by paradox, controversy, justice and pushing the envelope in showing that you truly can’t judge a book by its cover. I design to upset the equilibrium. I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so." We at Juicy's World love, love, lovez her! Here is a little sneak peak! ------------->

In addition to shoes Melody also designs jewelry. You may have notice Keri Hilson's "On" and "Off" rings in her video Turnin' me On... that's right! your brain is on the right track! They were designed by Melody Eh$ani. check her out at http://melodyeh$ani.com/ and http://melodysblog.tumblr.com/!
Love, B*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home