Monday, June 29, 2009

BET Awards

Trey Songz and Tyrese and Johnny Gill performed a tribute to the O’Jays. These boys was sanging!! I loved It!

Soulja Boy "Turn My Swag On" performance was funny as hell that's all I have to say. lol

Beyonce won two BET awards and Jay performed D.O.A. How cute was it when Bey was rapping the words to D.O.A! I just love her!


When Janet hit the stage to talk about her brother it broke my heart. I have nothing to say but we love you Janet and we love you Michael.

Keyshia Cole performed with Monica their single “Trust.” Well I don't havee to tell you guys Monica Sang cirlces around KC on her song!

Ciara sang “Heal The World” By Michael this is the BEST I have ever heard her live! Go head CiCi.
Lil Wayne ,Drake,Baby and Young MOney performance was coon tv at it's finest! Did you guys see all the little girls on stage singing " I just wanna FU** Every Girl In the World"? SMDH A mess.

New Edition opened the show with “I Want You Back” By Jackson Five. Personally I feel they are too old and they looked a mess! Did you see Bobbi Brown? Chileeee Jamie opened the show with his MJ tributes. He was really funny but Jamie knows he cannot dance!
Now Miss Keri Baby performed "Knock you down" and I almost fell down from her horrible vocals! Miss Keri Baby go to vocal training.

Ne-Yo performed “The Lady In My Life" By Michael It was beautiful.
Well all in all I thought the BET Awards was going to be better. I don't think they really had a Michael Jackson Tribute and that disappointed me! I feel if they wasn't going to do it right they shouldn't have done it at all. They should have just had a separate show for MJ because that my friend was no tribute! Most of the performances were boring. The show was just whack I can't wait until the VMA's they are going to celebrate MJ the right way!
Love, T*

2 comments:

DOn't talk about Keyshia COLE!

Jamie Foxz was so funny and he really can't dance.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home