Saturday, July 4, 2009



So if you know anything about American history, you know that today isn't really the day Americans gained their independence. Sure it's the day that old-school political figure heads decided to celebrate it. But really who cares??? If someone tells you that you have to celebrate your birthday a month early are you going to listen??? Clearly that day is in August and July 4th is just a scam to get your hard earned dollars. I say next year we all get together and boycott the 4th of July and celebrate on August 16th in agreeance with history. Please don't give into corprate America!!!

Okay so i might just be writing this because i'm a little bitter... I needed to go to the bank yesterday and it was closed. :( Everyone is Bar B Queing but no one invited me. :( Wait i take that back. One of my friends did but I ain't fucking with her no more. I get real sad on holidays when i can't be with my family. :( I want some BBQ real bad though. The Mr. didn't even call and say happy 4th. And anyone who really knows me, knows that i'm real paticular about silly crap like that. Kids outside still doing firework crap making extra noise. irritated. fuck the 4th of July. I'm celebrating my Independence from all the people who are supposed to love me, but are out celebrating while i'm home all alone starving. Imagine that white chick in the picture above is me, Britney, walking off into the sunset with an attitude.

Love, B*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home