Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Carters All Lovey Dovey!




Check out these lovely pictures from Beyonce and Jay-z’s dinner at Nello’s. They look soooo in love I love it! Brown Sista also posted excerpts of a recent interview with Beyonce. Check it out under.
You and Jay-Z never speak about your relationship…
B – I don’t talk about my relationship with anyone. I feel like it’s important to keep certain things private.

Will it be ruined if you talk about it?
B – No, I just choose not to talk about anything too personal. I won’t talk about the kind of cars I drive or how much money I make. You wouldn’t tell a person that you don’t know those kind of things and I’m not going to tell the world.

Did you worry people wouldn’t want to date you because your famous?
B – Maybe some people, but I wasn’t scared of that because I feel that I have way more to offer than just being famous. I think that once people meet me and get to know me, you forget that I’m famous.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home