Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NeNe: Yes, I Was a Stripper

Well well what do we have here? Nene Leakes of Real Housewives of Atlanta opens up about her stripper past in her new book entitled, Never Make the Same Mistake Twice During her time as a dancer, she went by the name Silk & now offers insight on why she once worked the pole:



"Yes, I was a stripper – let the judgments ensue. [I stripped] for the sake of my son, and to restore my confidence in myself,” she explains. “My son was in private school, his father wasn’t chipping in for ­pull-ups or food, I had no job and no money coming in, the rent was past due, and the super told me and my roommate that our condo owner was about to put us out. It was about survival.”



Now I don't really care that she was a stripper get how you live but I do have a problem with her trying to put Kim on blast about being a stripper when she was one herself! I mean foreal NeNe? Where they do at?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home